Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One step forward another step back

In the past few years I have faced numerou obstacles and challenges which have made me realise I will always perservere in the face of adversity. I have had to combat medical problems in addition to furthering my education which is not easy in light of the medical problems. Ultimatly these problems made me stronger as a person.
I am 19 years old going on 20 and I just moved to San Fransisco. This was a challenging feat for me as I have always been a home body. I was walking along the pier today and I began reflecting on the pivotal events which have surfaced this past year. I was beginning to resent the world for the unjustness of it all when I experienced a major break through. I realised that having MS has given me this indelible resillience which allows me to find my way through the darkness. I realised life has it's upps and downs which we have all endured through, but we just have to keep going. Simply by just putting one foot in front of the other. Even if it's a step forward and two steps back. At east your one step ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment